Another year older…
And what a year it was! On May 1, 2016 LexDellmeier IP Law firm turned seven. Founded in 2009, each year has brought exciting new challenges, cases, clients etc. leading to growth and success and a 2016 award as the Boutique IP Law Firm of the Year in Germany.
This year we decided to mark our anniversary with a new-and-improved LexDellmeier webpage at www.lexdellmeier.com. Our aim is to give you a full overview of intellectual property, whether you are an IP enthusiast or a newbie just getting interested in the subject. In particular, we have included our blog, which can now be found at http://www.lexdellmeier.com/de/blog.
Another reason to celebrate, Corporate INTL Awards awarded LexDellmeier with the honor of becoming a Corporate INTL Awards Global Winner 2016. The firm was chosen to be the boutique intellectual property law firm of the year in Germany! This award aims to commemorate those who have been successful over the past 12 months and have shown excellence not only in expertise, but also in service.
It is only left to be said that we are glad our efforts and hard work have been recognized and we look forward to meeting and working with you around the world regarding IP!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- Another year older…
- António Campinos will be the new EPO President from June 2018
- Arguments gone with the wind: the EGC upholds a decision concerning a potential one-letter “e” mark
- At a glance: Higher Regional Court Frankfurt a.M. rules on international competence of German courts for adverts on the Internet (Decision 6 U 3/18 of 14 February 2019)
- Best Global Brands 2018 – according to rankings prepared by Interbrand
- Brexit and its implications on EU trademarks and designs