LexDellmeier's Charity Auction 2019 - Oktoberfest Table for 8 people on 27 September 2020
Oktoberfest Table in Munich, Germany, for 8 people – Sunday, 27 September 2020, 4.30 pm – 11.00 pm
Charity Auction: starts: 5 December – ends 15 December 2019 (9.06 pm German time)
Why should you participate and bid:
- You will have a very unique and great holiday present for family, friends, colleagues, your firm or company.
- You will support with your bid and the auction the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- You know exactly what you are bidding for – date and time are already fixed.
- You will make at least one child in this world very, very happy.
Possible bidding methods:
- ebay: You may use the following link on ebay https://www.ebay.de/itm/114002694748 to bid in case you own an ebay account.
- Email: In case you do not have an ebay account, you can also send us your bid to our firm’s email address to: email@example.com
Note: Same deadline for bids via ebay or email, namely Sunday, 15 December 2019, 9.06 pm German time (time stamp counts), applies.
You are bidding for a wonderful, reserved table for eight (8) persons at one of the famous Oktoberfest tents. The table includes coupons for 16 beers, 8 chicken and a plate of fantastic Bavarian appetizers for 8 persons. You will also receive VIP wristbands for priority entry into the tent.
Date and Time:
Sunday, 27 September 2020, 4.30 pm – 11.00 pm
Organizer of the Charity Auction and Donor of the Oktoberfest Table: LexDellmeier – Intellectual Property Law Firm, Nymphenburger Str. 23, 80335 Munich, Germany – www.lexdellmeier.com – contact person: Alexandra Dellmeier, Owner and Attorney at Law;
Donation will go to:
Make-A-Wish Foundation – see https://wish.org/about-us
LexDellmeier during the holiday season wishes to support children who are diagnosed with a critical illness. For this reason we have chosen to donate the money raised by the auction to Make-A-Wish Foundation.
The auction ends on 15 December 2019, 9.06 pm (German time). We will then publish the bidder (by name or if he wishes anonymously) on our LexDellmeier blog at: https://www.lexdellmeier.com/de/blog
Spread the news and the link to our charity holiday auction:
If you like our idea – please forward this to friends, family, colleagues and/or bosses.
Hope you participate and support our good intention! Happy holidays and best wishes from the trademark and design team at LexDellmeier.
- "Neuschwanstein" is not a trademark!
- 1 December 2017: Madrid Monitor takes its place as the one and only tool for tracking international trademarks
- 1 January 2020 - Changes in Classifications - Trademarks, Designs, Patents and Utility Models
- 100th Anniversary of Bavaria (Germany) - A glance at trademarks, start-ups, innovation & events
- 10th Anniversary Edition - 10 Things to Know about LexDellmeier - Past, Present & Future
- 14 June 2013: Munich Patent Law Conference - Calculating Damages in Patent Infringement Cases
- 15 Top Brands - Interactive Brand Rating - Years 2000 - 2018
- 2014: Statistics for Community Trademarks
- 27 June 2014: Munich Patent Law Conference – Burden of Pleading and Proof in Patent Infringement Cases
- 3D-Trademark Protection for layout of Apple Stores